THEM BONES THEM BONES THEM ACHY BONES!

Well it's day 3 after my first chemo treatment and what can I say? The nausea meds are wonderful because I have not been sick or nauseated at all and for that I am very thankful. I can tell you this though, every bone in my body aches, my teeth hurt, throat aches, headaches, ears ache and Tylenol and my heating pad are my best friends right now. These are some of the side effects that I've read could happen with chemo and also with the Neulasta. They do come and go at least from one part of the body to the other so everything doesn't hurt all at once, well so far it hasn't.

Mom went home this afternoon after all the snow melted. She was going to go home yesterday but it started snowing and so instead we went to the Southend Grill for lunch. We celebrated her birthday and mine since we haven't had a chance to do that. It was great to have her here with me for a few days. So now I guess it's time to try and get back to normal and think about going to work tomorrow.

Tuesday I have to see the gynecologist about the cysts on my ovaries and in the meantime fill out this 20 page medical history that I got in the mail from him. I'm glad they sent it to me to do at home I'd be in that office all day if I had to fill those papers out Tuesday. Okay I guess maybe I should do something productive like start on those papers...mmmm maybe I will after a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good week. Great about the nausea meds! Good that you and Mom had a good visit and got to spend your 39th birthdays together. Not often that Mom and Daughter get to spend their '39th birthday together. LOL.

    Thinking of you often and praying for a good visit to the Dr. tomorrow.

    Love you,

    Jimbo

    ReplyDelete

Women's Health Blog Directory