The Green Wig




Ray a volunteer and a cancer survivor.

My friend Katie's mother Barbara is a cancer survivor and when she found out I had breast cancer she asked Katie if she thought I would wear the "green wig". Katie said, Sandra, OH YEAH.. and Katie as well as Barbara told me the story of the lucky green wig. Two other women besides Barbara have worn this wig to treatments and they are all now survivors so it's considered to be a 'lucky green wig'..... so even though I haven't lost my hair yet, I did promise Barbara that I would wear the wig to my treatments and I promised Michelle that I would wear the cap as well. I added a pink ribbon pin that my friend Karen gave me and today I added another ribbon pin that the "hippie" Joanie another friend from work gave me.

1 comment:

Women's Health Blog Directory