Monday Monday!

It was hard to drag myself out of bed this morning, but I did manage to get into work for a little while today although I felt very fuzzy headed and tired. So I came home early and slept all afternoon. I do feel better today, no bad aches or pains just feeling a little tired. All in all a pretty good Monday!

I'll be glad to get tomorrow over with don't ya know going to see that gynecologist. I was only kidding about the 20 pages I had to fill out but there was about 6 of them and a medication sheet. Seems like my life is an open book right now so I hope it's at least a little interesting and amusing.

Time to do something really useful and watch some TV. More another time!

1 comment:

  1. Mondays are nearly always are tough. Good you could sleep and don't hurt as bad today. You got writers cramp from filling out all those forms. lol As for your life being interesting... well maybe. Amazing is closer to the right word. You are an amazing woman! Hang in there Sam!

    Hugs and Prayers,

    Jimmie

    ReplyDelete

Women's Health Blog Directory