TGIF---Yeah buddy!


It doesn't matter what you do for work if you have the weekend off, TGIF is a time for celebration! I'm celebrating because I've had a good week, felt good, no major aches or pains and still no nausea. I think that's something to write home about or in my case write in this blog!

I'm also excited because my dear friend from Memphis, Lisa and her daughter Evie will be here for the weekend. In fact they should be here within the hour. The last time I saw Lisa was three years ago so we have so much to catch up on. We met in church and we worked in the senior program there together, we had a lot of fun back in the day. Then she met an Englishman, married him and moved to the UK. I guess I must have really envied and missed her a lot because I followed right in her footsteps.

When I got married over there Lisa was my only friend there and it was wonderful to have her there. I used to ride the train up to visit her and it was a great adventure. She returned with her husband Simon, to Memphis though before I did but again it wasn't long before I returned back to the states as well. I moved back to Arkansas though instead of back to Memphis. That was 9 years ago and we've only seen each other a couple times since then. I just know this is going to be a wonderful weekend.

Sunday afternoon I'll be going to Little Rock to spend the nite with another friend, Debbie who I went to school with. I have an appoitment with Pamela Stone the OBGYN Onoclogist Surgeon on Monday morning at 9am and I need to be there by 8:30am. Since it's a little over an hour and half drive it makes sense to go the nite before. Again I find that our friends and family are the most important things in our lives and altough we could survive without them, it would be a very lonely and sad existance and I am so very thankful for all my family and friends.

So yipeee it's Friday, the weekend, let's celebrate! whoooohoooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women's Health Blog Directory