Tomorrow is the day...

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm going in tomorrow to have an Infusion port placed somewhere.. .lol I think in my chest area for my chemo treatments. After that I'll have my first chemo treatment. The good news is that I can get the Neulasta shot here in Batesville, to build up white blood cells.. My CAT scan showed I had a brain..whod'a thought it and that it's clear of any debris, my Mugga scan showed that my numbers were normal so that means I can get the really good chemo cocktail.

I have to see a gynocologist about the legion on my ovary..joy bells! LOL I've never been so looked at in and outside so much in my life. It's very weird!

I'm a bit nervous and anxious tonite but I know everything is going to be okay, it's just the unknown. After I get that first chemo going on I won't give it a second thought I'm sure. I'll touch base with you again on the flip side of this chemo adventure. So stay tuned and have a great Thursday! As always thank you all for your positive comments, your thoughts, and your prayers! I feel very loved and I'm so thankful for you my dear family and friends. I thank God for bringing you into my life as friends and you are my family, well you don't have a choice....you're stuck with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women's Health Blog Directory