Node Sense

THE VERDICT IS IN!!!!
Hi there, well Dr. Hagans just called with the rest of my test results. Two nodes showed signs of cancer which means I will have to have some chemotherapy and will be going to see an oncologist. I will be seeing either Dr. Harrington, a woman, or Dr. Mendelson, a man who are partners and both come highly recommended by my friends, Katie and Valerie who both have mothers who are breast cancers survivors.

My cancer is a stage 2 on the lower end which is good and very curable. The whole tumor was removed and the margins around the area are all clear for signs of cancer but I will have radiation to the breast to make sure to save the breast from any cancer returning there. No cancer cells in my blood or other areas of my body.

This is pretty much what I expected to hear from the doctor so I am satisfied and positive that everything is going to be just fine and dandy!!! It will just take some time to get there and at times it may be a bit rough. But it is through the darkest times that we grow in spirit and become who we are meant to be.

I may have a really COOL hair do and some great looking wigs..hoochie ones too....

and as always thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women's Health Blog Directory