No More tubes! YIPPEE

Today was my followup doctor visit after surgery and it went very well. I got that horrible drain tube out and don't have to wear that surgical bra again... I feel free whoohoo!!! I'm healing nicely and will go back next Monday to just check and make sure I'm continuing to do so and I'll also have a consultation with my onocologist, Dr. Harrington. She comes very highly recommended and my surgeron loves her he said and so does his nurse.

So all is well and I'm going back to work tomorrow. Another week of healing and then I should know more about chemo and radiation treatments. I do have in my possession a bag full of wigs of all colors and styles. So even if I don't lose my hair I'll have fun playing dress up. My favorite I think is a sassy short red one, so who knows I may even become a red head!!!!

More next week and as always, thank you so much for your emails, your tags of support and encouragement and your frienship.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND AS MY FRIEND LEN SAYS.. PMA POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women's Health Blog Directory